Experienced Flagstaff Arizona Real Estate Lawyers
Lawyers from Mangum, Wall, Stoops & Warden, P.L.L.C. have been representing Arizona clients in real estate transactions for more than five decades, giving us unique understanding and insight into the practical workings and ultimate significance of real estate matters. We provide high quality legal advice and guidance every step of the way.
Helping those with Real Estate matters
Real estate matters can be particularly complex. However, the advice and assistance of an experienced attorney with knowledge of the local real estate market can greatly streamline transactions, generate profits and minimize potential liabilities. , such as:
- Sale, lease, license and acquisitions of real property, both residential and commercial
- Contract preparation and review
- Enforcement of covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Homeowners’ associations (HOAs)
- Tax planning for real estate matters
- Tax lien foreclosures
- Tax-free exchanges
- Environmental law
- Condominium, horizontal property regime and planned unit development documentation
- Landlord-tenant law
- Title defects
- Title insurance matters
- Water matters
- Workouts and foreclosures
- Registrar of Contractors complaints
- Real estate litigation and liability defense
Our firm appreciates the significant investment many of our clients make when they are involved in a real estate transaction. For both buyers and sellers, large sums of money are generally involved, and real estate transactions are often indicative of major life changes and ambitions. With this understanding, we work hard to help our clients realize their objectives, no matter how big or small. We pay attention to details and account for any risks associated with a given real estate matter, knowing that our clients are relying on us to provide them with the right advice and the right outcome.
Contact our skilled Flagstaff Law Firm for Real Estate Transactions
If you or your organization needs legal assistance with a real estate matter in the Flagstaff area, please contact Mangum, Wall, Stoops & Warden, P.L.L.C. to schedule a consultation. As a client, you can be confident that we will help you achieve your real estate goals.