Insurance Defense Lawyers in Flagstaff Help Resolve Wide Range of Disputes
Knowledgeable attorneys defend insurance companies and insureds throughout Arizona
Mangum, Wall, Stoops & Warden, P.L.L.C., has extensive experience in insurance coverage counseling and insurance litigation. Representing both insurance companies and their insureds, our goal is to help our clients achieve practical and cost-efficient resolutions to insurance issues stemming from a wide variety of claims, such as personal injury, property damage and contractual breaches. Through a combination of litigation experience and thorough knowledge of insurance law, our Flagstaff insurance defense lawyers can meet the needs of clients of all sizes and across several industries and types of coverage.
Insurance policy advice and counsel provided by our Arizona attorneys
Our attorneys regularly counsel clients at all aspects and stages of the insurance process, offering guidance on policies and identifying potential liability issues. When engaged early, we are often able to help clients avoid costly disputes.
We frequently advise brokers, claims professionals, agents, managers and in-house counsel. Our attorneys advise clients on:
- Duty to defend, reservation of rights, and risk management
- Risk transfer through insurance and contract provisions
- Coverage options, based on analysis of Arizona law
- Policy drafting and review
- Best practices for claims handling in Arizona
- Regulatory and enforcement matters
Our insurance attorneys work side-by-side with our firm’s commercial and real estate law, education, municipal law and general litigation lawyers to give an integrated, comprehensive view to our insurance advice.
Attorneys skilled in insurance litigation and dispute resolution
Our attorneys are highly experienced in the multiple methods by which insurance disputes can be resolved. We always explore negotiation, arbitration, mediation and other cost-effective ways of achieving favorable results.
Clients turn to us to protect their rights in a wide range of matters, including:
- Bad faith claims and extra-contractual liability
- Accusations that claims were handled
- Property damage, business interruption and other first-party claims
- Catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims
- Construction defect claims
- Disability, life, stop loss, and ERISA-related claims
If alternative dispute methods are not productive, we are always prepared to take a case to litigation. We serve as lead counsel in jury trials and bench trials in state and federal courts in Arizona. We also take cases on appeal to challenge unsatisfactory trial results.
Seasoned insurance counsel for cities and school districts
One unique aspect of our insurance practice is that we frequently represent municipalities and school districts, providing legal advice and litigation support on insurance issues arising from:
- Section 1983 civil rights lawsuits
- General negligence claims
- Employment disputes, including wrongful discharge
- School bus incidents
- IDEA and IEP compliance
- Automobile and truck accidents
- Real estate-related disputes
We also advise municipal and education clients on in-service training of their officials that can prevent issue from developing into contested cases.
Contact our experienced Arizona insurance defense attorneys
Flagstaff-based Mangum, Wall, Stoops & Warden, P.L.L.C. knows how to achieve positive results while controlling costs. Clients across the U.S. turn to us for advice and advocacy regarding insurance matters in Arizona. Please call 928-779-6951 or contact us online to arrange a consultation.