Experienced Flagstaff Lawyers for Business, Commercial Litigation & Real Estate Matters
Mangum, Wall, Stoops & Warden, P.L.L.C. serves as counsel to many in businesses in Flagstaff and throughout Northern Arizona. We also maintain a thriving real estate law practice, assisting clients with sales, purchases, leasing, financing, tax issues and much more. Our attorneys provide high quality legal advice, documentation and compliance with the goal of advancing our clients’ interests and maximizing the value of business and real estate endeavors.
At Mangum, Wall, Stoops & Warden, P.L.L.C., our attorneys are dedicated to serving the legal needs of businesses with personal representation and practical advice. We handle issues that arise in the ordinary course of business, such as contract interpretation and regulatory compliance, as well as unusual and complex matters that may result in business litigation. Our practice encompasses:
- Entity formation, including C corporations, S corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), family limited partnerships (FLPs), partnerships, professional associations, joint ventures and nonprofit corporations
- Business management, including counseling and planning advice
- Document preparation, including operating agreements, covenants not to compete, employment contracts, insurance documents and shareholder agreements
- Succession planning
- Purchases and sales
- Stock purchases
- Intellectual Properties
- Collections and enforcement of judgments
- Business wind down (voluntary or involuntary)
Our broad experience enables us to effectively assist business owners in almost any legal matter they may encounter over the course of a lifetime, from getting a business idea off the ground to planning for the transfer of ownership and control to their heirs and successors. In fact, many of our clients are repeat customers, and we are very proud to have helped numerous people in the Flagstaff community maintain and grow their businesses throughout the years.
Real estate matters can be particularly complex. However, the advice and assistance of an experienced attorney with knowledge of the local real estate market can greatly streamline transactions, generate profits and minimize potential liabilities. Lawyers from Mangum, Wall, Stoops & Warden, P.L.L.C. have been representing Arizona clients in real estate transactions for more than five decades, giving us unique understanding and insight into the practical workings and ultimate significance of real estate matters, such as:
- Sale, lease, license and acquisitions of real property, both residential and commercial
- Contract preparation and review
- Enforcement of covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Homeowners’ associations (HOAs)
- Tax planning for real estate matters
- Tax lien foreclosures
- Tax-free exchanges
- Environmental law
- Condominium, horizontal property regime and planned unit development documentation
- Landlord-tenant law
- Title defects
- Title insurance matters
- Water matters
- Workouts and foreclosures
- Registrar of Contractors complaints
- Real estate litigation and liability defense
Our firm appreciates the significant investment many of our clients make when they are involved in a real estate transaction. For both buyers and sellers, large sums of money are generally involved, and real estate transactions are often indicative of major life changes and ambitions. With this understanding, we work hard to help our clients realize their objectives, no matter how big or small. We pay attention to details and account for any risks associated with a given real estate matter, knowing that our clients are relying on us to provide them with the right advice and the right outcome.
Contact an Established Flagstaff Law Firm for Business, Real Estate Transactions
If you or your organization needs legal assistance with a business or real estate matter in the Flagstaff area, please contact Mangum, Wall, Stoops & Warden, P.L.L.C. to schedule a consultation. As a client, you can be confident that we will help you achieve your business and real estate goals.