Eliza Daley ReadMember
Partner Eliza Read is certified by the State Bar of Arizona as a Specialist in Estate and Trust Law, and has earned the CELA (Certified Elder Law Attorney) designation from the National Elder Law Foundation. Eliza’s practice focuses on:
- Wills, Trusts, Estates, and Estate Planning, including powers of attorney, asset transfers, and business succession;
- Elder Law, including Guardianship and Conservatorship, Disability/Special Needs and Public Benefit Planning;
- Probate and Trust Administration and Litigation;
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- Tribal and Federal-Indian Law.
Eliza is admitted to practice in the Courts of the State of Arizona (1997); the United States District Court, District of Arizona (2000); the Courts of the Hopi Tribe; and the Navajo Nation Courts. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree, Humanities, from John Carroll University (1990) and her JD (1997) from Case Western Reserve University, where she was a Colbert Scholar.
Eliza is currently the President of the Arizona Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA). She has served as Chair of the Mental Health and Elder Law Section of the State Bar of Arizona (2006-2007), and as a board member for many organizations associated with elder law, tribal rights and interests, estate planning, and protecting the rights of aging people and people with disabilities. Eliza is also a licensed fiduciary.
Click on the links below to learn more about how the CELA and Certified Specialist designations protect you by verifying a certified attorney’s experience and competence: